Friday, March 29, 2013

INSTAGRAM STUFF...

This is us, out and about...some ordinary days and some days of having fun and enjoying our gorgeous city! <3

Nekoliko nasih privatnih instagram fotografija, nadamo se da ce vam se dopasti!:)

xoxo
Z&M











89 comments:

  1. Naravno da ce nam se dopasti!!
    Slike sa prijateljima su skroz divne.
    Teretana i pica su mi zapale trenutno za oko!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit in the second picture!

    http://callmejuly.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this insta pics. a peek in your life. thanks for sharing.


    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome pics!!! love them all ;) xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pics! Pizza looks yammy) And I love your outfit on the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha the leopard eating pizza one is great =)
    lovely blog xx

    TIGERHEART

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like you have a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. love how you styled that monochrome blouse from Zara,I might style mine the same way when next I wear it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool pics! Love the monochrome shirt :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The beach shot is gorgeous. Is that kits or English bay by chance? I love the leopard about to devour pizza, cool shots!

    xx kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that last shot of the food and tiger!! cool stuff

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Odusevile su me kombinacije!Koji je karmin na slici sa plavom suknjom? fantastican je :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Meni je tigar koji merka pizzu najlepsi,plava suknja takodje!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good pics!
    http://lforlilyblog.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pictures!! We really loved your blog!! Now following on facebook and gfc :)

    Feel free to visit us and follow back at http://stylebythree.blogspot.com/
    Facebook
    Enter our amazing giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello from Spain: beautiful and varied pictures!. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great photos! I'm in love with your cheetah sweater.

    http://dustlandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great weblog here! Alsο уour website lots up fast!
    What ωeb host are yοu the usage of? Cаn I get yοur associate hyperlink in your hoѕt?
    I ωаnt my web sitе lоadeԁ up as fast aѕ yours
    lοl click the following page

    ReplyDelete
  19. so many cute pictures and outfits! love the black and white top and the bright-colored shoes :)


    STYLE STARS

    ReplyDelete
  20. The black and white look!SO HOTT!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing photos!
    Your style is amazing!
    If you want, check out my blog:

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. love it! you girls look amazing <3
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful pics!! Kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super instagram post! Ti si bas zgodna :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Poslednja slika najbolja :-D

    Instagram - danicaa988
    Danica Fashion Smile

    ReplyDelete
  26. acabo de descubrir tu blog!
    me gusta mucho!!!
    un besiiito

    bluebyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super fotke! Divne ste obje ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amazing pictures you too are gorgeous! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey There. I found your blog the use of msn.
    That is an eхtгеmely smartly writtеn article.

    ӏ'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback. Comment 0

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovig your boots in the 1st picture!
    You've some cool Instagram pics. I'm trying to find your name in Instagram so that I can follow you but can't find it. Please let me know and I will add you in my list =) Mine is at @stilettoesdiva

    ReplyDelete
  31. So nice photos!!!
    le last one is so cool!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  32. If you are going for most excellent contents like me, simply go
    to see this site every day for the reason that it offers feature contents, thanks

    Here is my blog - compositor

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful photos. I really like your striped blouse.

    xx

    Style of Purity
    WIN A DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH

    ReplyDelete
  34. I´ve just discovered your blog and I love it!! would you like to follow each other? It would be geat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Super fotografije. Kosulja na crno-bele pruge je fenomenalna!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hello there, You've done a fantastic job. I'll definitely digg it
    and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this website.

    my web-site - プラダ トートバッグ

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great instagram pics! thanks for sharing with us! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love these pics! But do you really workout with makeup on? Lookin good!


    Zahra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Z!!!:) Yes, I most definitely do work out with my make up on! I work out after I come from work and I do not remove my make up just before starting to work out!:) I wear permanent lipstics that last for 12 hrs, so I have nothing to worry about!;))
      Lots of kisses!!!!:)

      Delete
  39. So gorgeous dear! Sexy photos with the girls! :)
    Keep in touch! (^_^) Happy weekend! Happy Easter too!

    ★♡ Feature: My New Firmoo Eyewear (^_^) ♡★
    Firmoo Retweet to Win Promo
    Want free Eyewear? Check this out!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    Follow Ice Goddhez via Bloglovin'
    Follow on NetworkedBlogs via Facebook
    Follow me via Google+

    ReplyDelete
  40. Sjajno! Moglo bi ovako i češće :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. super fotkice! ja obozavam ovakve postove :)

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cool pics. Love the stripped shirt.
    Happy Easter!!
    See you in my blog, maybe.
    xxx
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Nice pics!!! Love the last one!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great photos. I love your striped blouse! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. ma obozhavam vas cure!!!!! <3 http://anitce.blogspot.com/2013/03/black-and-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  46. What great photos, it looks like you've been having a great time!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes  

    ReplyDelete
  47. so many fun photos! love the striped blouse, fabulous on you!

    xo lacee

    ReplyDelete
  48. wow! that pizza looks so yummy!

    lydia from vintage2vogue
    stop by and say hello,

    www.vintagetwovogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. perfect outfit sa prugastom bluzom:)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Vraćam se par puta na post, i ne mogu se nagledati prekrasnih krpica, kombinacija, divne ste ;)
    Sve pohvale i uvijek savršeno ;)

    ReplyDelete
  51. thanks hun for commenting on my blog...:)
    would you like to follow each other?
    let me know...

    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi again, dear!! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving that nice comment!!! I´m already following you on GFC and Bloglovin. I hope you´ll follow me back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. So many amazing pics!!! i love your striped shirt so much!!

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  54. Pretty ladies xx

    Marla

    www.TrendStruck.com
    www.facebook.com/trendstruck

    ReplyDelete
  55. thanks so much for visiting my page! would you like to follow each other on blogger and instagram? if yes - let me know on my page!

    blogger - alinasfashtips.blogspot.com
    instagram: @alinasfashtips

    Also - get featured on my blog as a fellow fashionista! email me a picture of your favorite outfit & tell me where you got each item! Posts go up every Friday! email - alina.aronow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Awesome girls you are.:D
    Viola
    http://wunderbarkleider.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. absolutely love the instagram posts, your pics look really fun ! My fave's the one with the Tiger Shirt and the Pizza

    Take care!

    http://melissaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Lovely post:)
    Maybe you want to follow each other? Let me know:)

    ReplyDelete
  59. Ottime foto l ultima è stupenda


    FASHION SEDUCER
    Ti seguo, ricambi? (I follow you, spare parts?)

    MY FACEBOOK


    MY TWITTER

    ReplyDelete
  60. Love the photos.. U really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  61. love these photos. you girls look gorgeous! xoxo

    www.roxysun.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. awesome pics!My sweet ladies, I invite u to join my Love giveaway and win a dress u like!
    U pay neither for a dress no for shipping!
    Hope to see u here http://mooreann.blogspot.com/
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Great Pictures WOw!!! Merci for your lovely comment on my Blog! ♥ Sure I'd like to follow each other! I follow you now, hope we keep in touch!

    Lots of Love, Kyra
    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  64. Oh, you're from Vancouver too! Lovely snaps!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  65. I just love your insta pics girls!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  66. Great pictures!! Love the tiger sweater! <3

    XxX
    http;//fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Lovely pics !!!!!! !!!!!

    Kisses


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  68. Lovely pics darlings!! :)
    Xxx
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  69. gorgeous pictures!

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I love your style & your cut and colour hair. I will invite you to my blog http://elrinconcitodelolitavintage.blogspot.com.es

    eLi XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  71. Fotke su odlicne :)

    http://sanjaburgundy.blogspot.com/2013/04/little-bit-of-mint.html

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4060700

    ReplyDelete
  72. love it!
    need to follow you girlz :)

    xo I.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...